Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Long Time no see....

It's been a long time...

Alot has happened around our house in the past few months...Here is a bit of an update..

*My nephew turned out to not be my nephew , the mother lied about who the father was and in the end completely crushed  two  families. The one who lost him and the one who missed out on him.
*My husband got a new job working for our local police dept
*We redone our home..again
*I found couponing and am in love with it !!
*We have had more bear sightings in our yard this year then ever before . See pic below

                                             
*I have taken up bow making,even though I have boys. Thank goodness for nieces or my boys would look real silly HA.
*I have finally committed to losing weight since being diagnosed with Diabetes type 2..ten pounds down and alot more to go.
*One of my favorite Aunts Passed , so gonna miss her.
*Reconnected with old friends.
*I had a new niece Brianna Nikole and I am madly in love with her , the 1st girl on my side in over 18 years !
                                            


Last but not least , I have found Pinterest and am so addicted...Be sure to add me HA ! There are tons more but thats another day....
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment