Saturday, January 28, 2012

Diet 2012

Okay so this is the year I'm gonna shed all these extra pounds. So On Dec 30th , that's right we started 2 days early..Go us HA. As of now I am down 21 pounds woohoo and my poor hubby is down 5lb (inside I'm so smiling that I have whooped him thus far).

We have been eating majorly healthy not cheating even once and last night we decided to have our cheat meal. Mine was Chinese food , beef & broccoli . Let me tell you not 10 min after I ate I felt like pardon my French CRAP. I cannot believe we ate like this all the time . No wonder we were tired all the time and so out of shape.

I know one thing I will never eat like this again only healthy eating for me from this day on. I still have alot of weight to lose ( like 70lb) but I will do this one pound at a time and by this Aug I will be able to wear all those cute clothes I have been dieing to fit into.

No comments:

Post a Comment