Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My new little Nephew

Okay, okay..so I'm a bit out of practice when it comes to keeping a baby all night..I forgot how tiring it can be...So last night I kept my 5 weeks old nephew Nikolai from about 3pm till about 8am this morning..boy was I tired..lol..he woke up every 3 hours like clockwork..keep in mind my boys are 16 & 14 so it's been awhile..lol...

I so understand now why people are waiting later in life to have little ones..you tend to be more patent with them and the little things don't bother you as much..such as waking up every 3 hours..lol..He is the most precious thing and that little smile makes every 3 hour feeding and diaper change so worth it..I am already looking forward to the next time....Here are a few pics of Nikolai Fayt...
I can't imagine where he got this outfit..haha
Just look at all that hair and he has not lost any of it yet...I could just eat him up..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment