Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 : Siblings

I don't have many photos of my sisters , as we are not very close. There is a big age gap in between us and I think that has alot to do with it. My sisters are 18 months apart to the day and I am 10 years younger then them.My sister Carolyn aka cricket is the oldest ( sitting at the top in glasses ) she is 11 years older then me and although she lives right next door I don't see her often. She is a single mother and works long hours to take care of her family. My Sister Beverly ( sitting behind my mother) has always been closer with me. We get along fairly well but do tend to have sibling spats every so often.She is also a single mother and the first of us to have grandchildren. I do truly love my sisters and I wish we were closer and hope as we get older we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment