Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4

Day 4 : Parents


This is my mother Irene , she has a very kind soul and would do anything for anybody. We get along very well and I cannot imagine my life without her. We talk on the phone every day , several times a day since she lives about 3 hours from me.I am the youngest of the clan and there fore her " baby" and she still refers to me as such to everyone..lol.

This is my Daddy Warren. He passed away 10 years ago as of September 18th. I miss him so much he was the glue in our family and since his passing everyone has kinda gone their seperate ways. He loved kids and gave a nickname to everyone of them. I wish he had gotten to see my boys grow up as he loved them so very much and his last words to us , was to make sure we take care of "skip" {my oldest son Keenan}. He was his world...I know he is in a much better place free from pain and sitting at the feet of Jesus and I cannot wait to be with again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment