Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

Okay I came across this blog Katie's Journey the other day and decided to join in on the 30 day blog challenge

I am going to be playing catch up as they are going on day 11. So I will be posting several per day.

Day 1 : Introduce yourself , Recent pic , 15 Facts


Let's see..I have been married to my high school sweetheart for going on 17 years now , we have 2 sons ages 16 and 14. I am madly in love with Jesus and my church family. I am a Design Consultant with Willow House. I love decorating , Fall weather and traveling .

15 interesting facts
one. I am a certified Birth Doula and love seeing a new life being born. 
two. I HATE spiders with a passion no matter how big they are.
three. I love going to the mountains in the summer and sitting a chair in the middle of the water and just relaxing
four. I am obsessed with the show Roseanne and it drives my hubby crazy.  
five. My youngest son has Autism
six. I love  the Fall and anything Pumpkin.
seven. I am the youngest child in my family . my siblings are 10 & 11 years older them me.
Eight. I am always on Facebook , look  me up sometime.
nine. I love to shop , but hey what girl doesn't.
ten. I also love finding a good bargin and love going to yard sales.
eleven. I always have my camera with me and love taking photos.
twelve. I love my church and volunteer as much as possible.
thirteen. I hope to one day to be able to travel overseas.
fourteen. I am such a cat person . 
fifteen. I love having family over and cooking for them.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment