Friday, September 24, 2010

Wow , my first blog...so were do I begin....A little about myself I guess..I have been married now for going on 17 years..we have two boys Keenan 16 & Dylan 14.We are a proud military family with my husband now going on his 11th year of service..8 years with the Marine Corps and almost 3 with the Air Force. Our oldest son is your typical teenage boy , sleeps till noon and plays way top many video games...Our youngest Dylan has Autism, he loves dragons , Going to Disney World and taking road trips. When he was first diagnosed at the age of 2 were thought , what have we done for our son to be like this...but now I cannot imagine him any other way and would not change him even if I could.He has been such a blessing to our family and God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave him to us . We love to travel and take several trips a year . I love my family ( for the most part anyway..lol ) and having get togethers at our home.
We live in tourist town Tennessee aka the Great Smokey Mountains..I love the Fall weather here with all the colors..the winters not so much. Well I guess that will do it for now..till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment