Thursday, September 30, 2010

Family

Here are some photos of my family....
My son Dylan and my wonderul hubby Josh at Walt Disney world. We try to go every 2 years as this is Dylans favorite place to go..Disney goes above and beyond for handicap children..it is such a wonderful time for us when we get to go.

My oldest son Keenan..we ahve been getting a pic of him in this same spot since he was 4 years old..oh how time flies.

My beautiful niece Madison..She is such a ham , always posing for the camera.

My nephew Caleb..the next big football star..check out his eyes , he has one blue and one brown..cool huh.

My niece Kelsey ( the red head )..here is the promo pic from her show in Pigeon Forge..she has an amazing voice.

Nadia Grace..isn't she just so beautiful

Our newest family members twins Isaiah & Memphis.

Dylan , Caleb & Madison at the Miracle Theater with one of the angels from the show...we go often..it's one of the best in town..several of the cast members attend our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment