Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bedroom


Okay here is another Kelly's Korner-show us your home post..The Bedroom...

Here is the view as you walk into our room..We are still in the process of  decorating as this was our last room to takle..The cutins are from Wal-mart..The bedding from TJ-MAXX bought on sale for only $69.00 for the entire set ( I love a bargin ). The Bed was a gift from a friend as well as the chest.
Here is an onward view of the bed..the wall tiles above the bed are my latest find..they are mirror tiles..I found these at Family dollar on sale for $3.00 a set ( 4 per set ) .They were silver but I sponge painted them to match the room..total spent $11.00.
A close up view of my side table..I am loving this book, it is a great read.My table is a simple little round table $8.99 at K-Mart with a table cloth and glass topping..most of the decor came from TJ-MAXX.

The T.V...this chest was also a gift...our next project is painting the walls and putting up a chair rail.

My hubby's side is very simple..a wicker box for storage and a simple basket holding his books and what-nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment