Thursday, February 2, 2012

So excited

Let me tell you I cannot wait till tomorrow..bet your wondering why? I get to go see my little niece Brianna for the weekend !!!! YEA !!! I love spending time with her , she is so sweet. So you know I will not be going empty handed , I bought her the cutest 1st V-day outfit along with matching socks and you guessed it lots and lots of bows.

Tomorrow is also my oldest son Keenan's 18th birthday. I cannot believe he is 18 seems like yesterday I was in the hospital getting ready for his arrival. Time goes by way to fast..I miss my little blonde haired boy running thru the house in his underoos with toy ninja swords on his back pretending to be a ninja..HA. He would kill me if he knew I put that in here HA. He was the sweetest boy ever and was always telling everyone how much he loved them and giving lots of hugs..I so miss those days. He is still a sweetie but the hugs are a little less often now , I guess it's a teen boy thing. So we are celebrating his b-day in KY with my family and again on the 12th with my husbands family. The 12th is also my other sons Dylan b-day who will be 16 . Two birthdays 8 days apart.woosh.

Okay now for some new bow pics . Also be sure to check out and like my facebook site  Buttons & Bows
For every 25 likes I get I will be giving away 1 FREE BOW OR HEADBAND.I will ship so do not worry if you do not live near me.






No comments:

Post a Comment