Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great visit

I had a wonderful visit in KY with my family this past weekend. I got to keep my niece Brianna both nights we were there..man am I out of practice for getting up at night with a little one HA. All in all she was pretty good getting up only a few times each night but what a joy it was to see her little face each time she woke me. We had a little B-day party for my boys at my mothers and a small party for my nephew Gavan. We have a lot of birthdays in my family in Feb...let me count, 7 I think..maybe more.

We also visited the Amish bulk store in a nearby town. I so loved it ! The ladies were so nice and the store was so clean you could have eaten off the floor ! I ended up getting about 20 diff containers of spices , whole wheat flour , gingerbread mix and more for only $30.00 such a deal. I cant wait to get back there and stock up on more goodies.

All in all it was a good trip...


Miss Brianna modeling her new Valentines day bow.

Here are some new bows I have made..



No comments:

Post a Comment