Friday, November 5, 2010

Show us your life Friday

Today on Kelly's Korner is all about showing your craft and things you make and or sell...

I am kinda a jack of all trades..lol...I am a design consultant with Willow House and I am loving it..be sure to check out all the great items on my web site lorimckinzie.willowhouse.com. The outlet section is to die for..lol...

I  alao love crafting things for family and friends...here are a few things I have done this week..
This my Christmas wreath for this year. I finished it today.I am loving the glitter "M" in the center.
I can make these personlized to your taste and colors for $45.00

Here is a fun TUTU wreath I made for my niece. Again I can make these in any colors along with little decorations ex. $20.00

A mutli color ribbon wreath $25.00

Ribbon Trees $13.00 for Tall $10.00 for small. Can Make according to your colors.

So far thats it for my Christmas crafts...here are some other things I do...

Diaper Bear $35.00

Diaper cupcakes $35.00 for set shown


Belly casting prices very according to detail.

I will post more pics as I get them uploaded..I cannot wait to see what everyone else's crafts are !!

1 comment:

  1. hehe. awww. This stuff is cute. Loves it! I just planned a baby shower for my sister. it was delightful!

    ReplyDelete